Our landscape stonework and hardscape + installation design services in Plano, TX, are an opportunity to work closely with our professionals to uncover a wide range of options in materials, layout, and functionality. We encourage you to discuss your ideas and project goals with us specifically so that we can create a plan to meet just about any goal you have. The design process will include:
- Establishing a budget for your project that allows for the purchase and labor for all hardscape items.
- Create a cohesive design that addresses the structural needs of your property, such as minimizing water runoff or soil erosion, building out flower beds, and creating retaining walls.
- Laying out the various types of materials based on function and aesthetics, including considering things like color, sizing, and budget.
- Build out from here with flowers, grasses, and trees to enhance the final project and create the space you love.
- Factoring in any additional service needs like lighting, water lines, drainage, or other aspects important to your project’s success.
Our design work for landscape stonework and hardscape can be as simplistic or as elaborate as you desire. We encourage you to speak to us about your ideas and concerns so that we can create a space that is true to your personality and your home’s aesthetic. It can be a lot of fun to work with us and the technology we use to create fabulous spaces.
We Take Into Consideration All of the Rules, Too
Keep in mind that hardscape and stonework tend to involve the use of permits in some communities, especially if we are alternating the grading of the property, water movement, or changes in the structure of the space. We want to meet all required building codes and ensure we get the necessary permissions from your HOA and the neighbors as required. Let our team handle those rules for you, too.