Lighting Up the Landscaping
Once the hardscaping and softscaping are in place, if you choose to light your project, that will be our next step. Path lights, uplights, and spotlights are correctly placed to create a beautiful and functional outdoor area. Adding landscape lighting can be the finishing touch that highlights the beauty of the project day and night.
Choose Siara Designs for Your Landscaping Needs
Our designs are special, as are our designers and contractors. Our goal is to make sure our clients achieve their vision or that we help them to develop a vision for their outdoor spaces that they are thrilled with. We want your yard to be an extension of your home, not an afterthought.
Some of the things that make working with Siara Designs so special are listed here:
- Our designs are aesthetically pleasing. By working with our designers, you automatically increase the curb appeal of your home which, in turn, can increase the property value.
- Your yard should be more than a feature to maintain. It should fulfill your intentions for it, be that somewhere to barbecue, meditate, play outdoor games with your family, use as an outdoor office, or simply unwind.
- Our designs are created to be sustainable and to be low maintenance. We do not want to leave our clients with a constant yard work project.
- The plants we lean towards are native and adapted plants so that your landscape thrives in the place where you live.
- When designing your landscape project, we will make every effort to make it as environmentally friendly as possible. We love to observe wildlife and understand it needs to be protected, so we do our best to keep those goals in mind.
- We understand that a beautiful yard can enhance your quality of life. The more you are outside and enjoying your beautiful outdoor space, the less stress and the more joy you will experience.
Some of our major goals for your yard are keeping it beautiful and sustainable through the conservation of water, the amendment and improvement of your soil, the reduction of maintenance, and the creation of a beautiful habitat that is environmentally friendly because of the care we took in choosing appropriate plants for the area.
A low-maintenance design allows you to use your outdoor living areas so that your time spent in the yard is not spent maintaining it.