Let our highly skilled tree experts properly trim your trees. This process involves shaping them to ensure proper growth and development while removing risks like disease areas or branches brushing up against your home. With our comprehensive tree trimming service, we can:
- Remove damaged and diseased areas encouraging growth
- Shape the tree to improve its appearance
- Remove problem areas that pose risks to your home or other structures
- Support the growth and health of trees, including fruit and nut tree production
- Create pest-prevention or treatment solutions to keep your trees healthy
- Add nutrients to the soil to encourage growth and long life
With just a few hours of time from our professionals, we can transform your trees into a safe feature that adds value to your home. Whether you need one pesky branch removed or the tree trimmed fully, we can help you.
There are many times when homeowners love their trees, but they pose a risk to the home. The roots may grow into the foundation or plumbing as they seek water. They may block the view from windows.
Other times, trees need to be transplanted so you can make better use of the space. If you want to install a backyard patio, you may need to move that tree. We can help you.
We will provide you with guidance on whether tree transplantation is an option for you. If it is, we will discuss the process, timeline, and expectations. There are always some risks in transplanting trees, but our experienced team can minimize a lot of those risks for you in no time.
Tree and Stump Removal
There are other times when a tree just needs to go. It could be due to a safety hazard or simply because it is in the way of the way you need and want to use your space. We can help you with that, too.
We offer a range of services that are designed to provide customized results for you. Some of them include:
- Tree removal: We will remove the entire tree from the space safely to ensure there is limited risk to your home or anyone nearby. We use the proper methods to support trees so they don’t just tumble down.
- Stump grinding: This process involves the grinding down of the remaining stump so that it is level with the surrounding ground. This method is often preferred because it keeps the tree roots in place, which can help to keep your foundation and soil integrity in place.
- Shrub removal: Whether you have overgrown shrubs or struggling to thrive, we can remove them fully from your yard to give you a like-new look. Ask us about transplanting shrubs if you like, too.
Our team can help you to minimize risk when it comes to tree removal. We do not suggest trying to do this work on your own. There are numerous dangers in doing so, but our team can ensure the work is done properly every time.